Gear Belly Bike Tours is a great way to experience all that Bozeman has to offer! Join us on a Gear Belly pub bike or tuk tuk limo tour.
- Book one of our predesigned pub tours, farmers market tour or customize your event.
- A pub tour lasts 3 hours with 3-4 stops at Bozeman craft breweries, distilleries, taproom, cider house and bar/taverns. Each stop on the tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- The farmers market tour last 2 hours and includes a stop for pastries and coffee, stop at the farmers market and then a final stop for Bloody Mary's or mimosas.
- The pub bike requires a minimum of 6 pedalers and seats up to 15 people. The tuk tuk limo seats up to 6.
- If you reserve the bikes as a private event you will have the option to customize your destinations.
- Tours depart from the parking lot at the corner of N. Black Avenue and E. Mendenhall Street.
Gear Belly is not just a pub tour. We offer bike tours for unique events and destinations. Want to simply enjoy a beautiful Bozeman day with family and friends or are you celebrating a special event? Here are just a few ideas:
- Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
- Wedding Festivities
- Birthday Party
- Beer Festival
- Bozeman Downtown Events
- Farmers Market
- Benefit Rides
- Corporate Retreat
- Date Night
Hair of the Dog
Need a little hair of the dog? We have the perfect tour for you. The 5-mile loop starts downtown then heads north for a scenic tour of the Bozeman breweries and distilleries. The tour includes 3 stops and the option to visit as many as 5 brewing or distilling establishments. Belly up and start pedaling.
- 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
One Wild Ride
Can you last for 3 hours? This ride will test your stamina. The 5.5-mile loop starts downtown then heads north for a scenic tour of the Bozeman breweries and distilleries. The tour includes 3 stops and the option to visit as many as 5 brewing or distilling establishments. Hang on for the ride of your life.
- 3:00 to 6:00 pm summer and 2:00 to 5:00 pm spring and fall
The Long Road Home
Gear up to beer up. This tour is the best way to start or end your evening. Don’t let the name fool you, the 2-mile tour starts and stays in the downtown area. The tour includes 4 stops and the option to visit as many as 4 brewing or distilling establishments and 1 bar. Gear up for some Bozeman nightlife!
- 6:30 to 9:30 pm summer and 5:30 to 8:30 pm spring and fall